Sunday, July 2, 2017

REVIEW: Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener by #HSIProfessional
















This is a fabulous #Glider ceramic hair straightener! I can't believe it heats up in 15 seconds and glides through my hair once and it's straight...me with naturally wavy hair! Up, it's a goody....plus they sent me all kinds of bonus gifts, too. Aragon oil, Aragon Oil based hairspray, heat-protective glove and storage case...even a Velcro wrapper to keep my cord taught. LOVE IT!

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:

Buy yours here:
https://www.hsiprofessional.com/collections/straightening-flat-irons-for-hair/products/ceramic-flat-iron-straightener?variant=839318175/


#HSI #HSIProfessional #HSIGlider #CeramicFlatIron #CeramicHairStraighener #StraigheningHair



All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment