Sunday, February 19, 2017

REVIEW: #PlanetWise Products Best Dog Poop Bags










These are just as described.  I really appreciate the carrier (which I attached to my dual leash), and how easy it is to load, and tear off without the plastic not bending (former experience with another brand).

I have two dogs, and my daughter has two cats.  She took half my box, and said scooping out her litter is a lot less taxing with these bags, and no smell seeping from the bag.

I told my mom about these, and she just ordered her a box for her two dogs, too.

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:

Buy yours on Amazon:
https://amazoproduct.com/B01NAPYJRE-0/

#PlanetWiseProductsBestDogPoopBags

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment