Sunday, February 19, 2017

REVIEW: Replacement Office Chair Wheels (Set of 5) by #OfficeArmyGliders










I have spun the wheel right off my chair, and ordered new ones....after installing them, I don't know why I waited soooo long to replace it.
Simply, pull off, and push on and Viola, new caster wheels!
Glides smoothly and quietly, no hesitation from mat to floor, and doesn't pop-off!
Love'm, wish I would have bought these a year ago! Silly, me.
Watch Un-Boxing on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/a-p3fDWz6f0/

Buy on Amazon:
from #OfficeArmyGliders
Replacement Office Chair Wheels (Set of 5) Premium Office Chair Casters For All Hard Surfaces; Rollerblade Wheel Casters For Chairs


All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment