Friday, March 17, 2017

REVIEW: Vorfreude Cardiology Stethoscope With Bonus












Stethoscope is lightweight, and at 27" the length is perfect for my needs.  The clarity is sound, and the earbud protectors block out surrounding sound. The diaphragm is large, and I was able to hear well through my dogs fur.  Bonus pack was a nice addition.  When opening pen light for first time, there's a white piece that lies on top of the batteries (to save voltage/and shipping), be sure to remove that, or the pen won't light. Regarding the light, it's a bit too bright for the eyes, but will be handy just the same.  All in all, this is a great buy.


Buy yours here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HCFW620/

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/LZcFWI8X7jQ/

#Vorfreude #VorfreudeStethoscope

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment