Monday, December 12, 2016

REVIEW: Assorted Nuts Gift Box by Oh! Nuts




I'd like to say, I read the other reviews, and contemplated whether these were going to be chintzy or what. To say there's a mixed bag of nuts in reviews is quite disconcerting. 

If you're on the fence, check-out my video, and read what I have to say, and I think you'll feel more confident in your order.

It arrived exactly as you see it on the video.  Pristine, and gift worthy straight from Amazon. It's shrink-wrapped, and a raffia bow attached. The nuts were individually sitting in their 7 plastic sleeves, upon a Styrofoam cushion. The tray is a grey and wooden. It has cloth-type handles on either side (see photos), and are a bit sparkly sheen to them.

For the quality, freshness and packaging, this is every bit worth their asking price (IMHO).

Watch my video review below...

Buy your  Assorted Nuts Gift Box by Oh! Nuts on Amazon, here:

Watch video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/QwlH4Sp_Ezg/

#Promotion
All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment