Friday, December 9, 2016

REVIEW: Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs and Cats by #TerraMaxPro



My dogs are in LOVE with this FABULOUS salmon oil!  They get so excited when I go near the area that it's on the counter top.  They start talking, and begging and bouncing, wanting it more and more.

I started off using it in their food, but because that caused them to eat too fast, I decided I'd put in my palm, and let them lick it off.  This is working out a lot better for my little fur-babies.  

As you may remember, Freckeez is a Chinese Crested (the bald breed), and Figee Ann is an Affenpinscher, and they're skin/nails/eyes/fur are looking shiny and healthy.  I'm so very pleased with this company, and this product!

Watch my video review below:

Buy your Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs and Cats by #TerraMaxPro on Amazon, here:

Watch video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/H5JDa-rkO2c/


All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment