Friday, December 30, 2016

REVIEW: Carbon Fiber Ultralight & Collapsible #TrekkingStick by #Summates















Very pleased with these light-weight, but durable sticks. Strong flip-locking mechanisms, which is important; especially, when temperatures change, and can be maneuvered with gloves. Gladly, I'll pay the extra money not to have to deal with twisting locks, which tend to fail me. The wrist straps are padded which is great, and the loops are a must for longer treks. 

Watch my un-boxing video, and check-out my photos for the different tips, and more.

Buy your Summates Hiking Walking Stick Trekking Trail Poles-50% Carbon Fiber Ultralight & Collapsible with Quick Flip-Lock by Summates on Amazon, here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M9G9S3H/

Watch video on YouTube:

#Trekkingstick
All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.




No comments:

Post a Comment