Monday, June 5, 2017

REVIEW: Christmas Lights / 70 LED Outdoor/Indoor Lights 19' by #BOHON














Not Just For Christmas:

These lights are ever so pretty. The pics on Amazon doesn't do them justice. I like the crystal/icy pattern globes, because they have an iridescent glow. The silver ones have a matte shimmer. They are really nice at night, the LED bulbs make these really cozy on my patio area and make it a great place for either a romantic ambiance or a social evening. I'm just so tickled in their appearance and length!

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/JkSJ6X_gQDs/

Buy yours on Amazon:

#BOHON #PearlizedIridescentChristmasLights #ChristmasLights #LEDChristmasLights #LEDStringLightsGreenWire #IndoorOutdoorLEDLights #FairyPatio #RVLife #RVChristmasLights #RVHolidayLights #RVLEDLights #CampingLEDLights

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment