Saturday, June 10, 2017

REVIEW: Digital Caliper with FREE Feeler Gauge by #GreenToolz













Must have tool when measuring decimals to the thousandths of an inch.
Slides smoothly and without hesitation. Comes pre-oiled and smells like my Daddy and brothers (they're all machinist and own their own tool shop). Would I say this would past their test....?  No, idea.  But I'm not creating parts for Fram, Delco and other important factories, I'm a hobby gal, and these work great for my needs.
I really appreciate the large numbered and easy to read LED display, and that it lines up evenly, and has a zero point.
Also comes with a battery and a spare!

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:

How to Use a LED Digital Caliper (and where to buy) video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/YWA7BhUkLwI/

Buy yours on Amazon:

#GreenToolz #DigitalCaliper #Caliper #FeelerGauge

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment