Friday, June 16, 2017

REVIEW: Ultimate Brightening Age Defy Serum by #JoyalBeauty









I'm a repeat buyer of Joyal Beauty, and each product is just as effective as the last. My most recent purchase is their age serum (which I apply to my face, dé·colle·té, forearms and tops of hands), and being a true redhead, I can tell you this works wonders in brightening my skin tone back to my alabaster color. Being I've resided in Florida for 20 years, my skin, with SPF 50, still was damaged by the strong sunshine rays. Very happy I've discovered this serum to begin turning my skin back to it's true form.
PS: The scent is dainty and calming!

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:

Buy yours on Amazon:

#AntiAging #UltimateBrighteningSerum #JoyalBeauty

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment