Wednesday, March 8, 2017

REVIEW: 18x18" Pillow Insert - #SyntheticDownPillowFormInsert #PillowInsert






Clearly when looking at my photo (bottom), and the Amazon photo, these are two different pillows.  With that said, it's a good pillow insert for the price....as long as you're family/friends aren't going to have pillow fights, because it would more than likely 'pop' on after the first swing.  BUT if you're looking for a pillow, like I was, to slip into a pretty cover, and sit on a bed/couch, etc., then this would be a great economical choice.  See my video below for more....


Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:

Buy yours on Amazon:

#pillowinsert #SyntheticDownPillowFormInsert

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment