Monday, March 27, 2017

REVIEW: Christian Strong T Shirt #JesusStrong






Oh Phooey...it runs a bit small....order the next size up...

The last photo above is a close-up of my actual t-shirt...isn't it fabulous?!  I know!!
The black is a dark black, and the white is a strong white.  There are no flaws, or strings, and the stitching is straight.  Also this is a 'heavy cotton' so it'll last for years!  I'm just in love, and proud of my new t-shirt....get your family there's at the links below...  

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:

Click here for Christian Music:


Their website:

Here's My T-Shirt:

or buy on Amazon here:


All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment