Monday, March 20, 2017

REVIEW: Baseball Cap Rack Storage by #BloodlineSports #HatRack









As you know, I travel and reside in my RV, and I attend a lot of functions, as well as make entertainment videos, so needless to say, I have a plethora of hats and scarves. I had no where to store them without them being crushed, so I sit them on the opposite side of the bed I get out of, and they're stacked all of the floor.  That'd be okay, if I didn't need to get in my closet, and you know, look like I wasn't raised in a barn and didn't know how to put things away.  Whelp, I've made lots of contraptions, to try to figure out what to do with my overflow of hats....until I found this...it's PERFECT for my life, and is so easy to set-up, and it doesn't slip nor move.  The holders are just the right size for my hats and ball caps.  Love it! 

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:

Buy yours on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X42JYFD/


#BloodlineSports #HatRack

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment