Friday, March 17, 2017

REVIEW: #Easy@Home Deluxe TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator







EASY@HOME is THE Brand to Buy...

This is my third TENS machine I've owned.  My first one was an Easy@Home brand, and I loaned it to my sister-in-law, and she never returned it....so when I went to get a second one, I didn't think brand matter, and I went for the cheaper version....big mistake.  Not only did it not last, it didn't have the power which I need for my therapy.
This time, I went back to Easy@Home, and am thrilled to have a deluxe machine that I can count on again.  
This one is even nicer than my original TENS machine. It looks state of the art, and is so simple to operate.  I just love it.  The controller is sleek, and the buttons are flush to the screen (so they won't be getting bumped and moved if my dog sits on the controller), there's a lock button so once you program, you don't have to worry about someone picking it up and messing up your setting.  It has dual controls, the pads are very sticky, and a lot larger than my original set. I really like the modes you can set, and the body part choices.   So my sister-in-law can have that old one, I'm tickled to have my new one!  Works great!!

Get yours here:

Watch my un-boxing video on YouTube, here:

#Easy@Home

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment