Monday, March 27, 2017

REVIEW: Hair Cutting Tools #Bellesentials












Wow!  I like this a lot more than I thought I was going to..a friend of mine tried and tried to get me to order this, and I was skeptical.  She said she had a luck...I wasn't sure, but her hair always looks great...now I know why...this kit is a cinch to use, and saves me a LOT of time and money, which I refuse to waste either.

Simply pull hair thru the clamps, and slide down to desired length, read the gauge, and clip away.
To get my hair ends even in the back (I have long hair to my shoulder blades), I flip my hair forward, and work upside down....and it works like a charm.  

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:

Click here for the instructions
http://orig.biz/p/instructions/

Buy yours on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015TAWAB2/

#Bellesentials

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment