Tuesday, May 30, 2017

REVIEW: Fishing Cap Outdoor 360° Sun/UV Protection With Neck Flap by #ASZUNE













I'm in the sun or the elements daily. This hat is exactly what I need for protection from the sun and flying critters. It's light-weight, yet sturdy, and the circumference is perfect. The air vents allows great heat escape from sweaty days, and the front flap is a great design for protection of flying insects.  I mainly wanted this for the extra-long flap in the back to protect my neck/back from the sun while working in the garden, outside and on hikes. My niece used it at the beach this weekend (Memorial Day), and loved it, too.

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/44RrFuHjse4/

Buy yours on Amazon:

#ASZUNE #FIshingCap #Hike #MosquitoProtection #SunProtection 

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment