Wednesday, May 31, 2017

REVIEW: Premium Moisturizing 24k Gold Collagen Disposable Eye Care Pads By #EyeDelight












I can't get over how well these work after just one application.  Leaves my eye area hydrated and I look rested.
You're going to love them....they make you feel special (guess that's the 24k gold and the packaging).
They arrive in a pretty presentation box, that is gift-worthy, and could be sent straight to your loved one from Amazon.
Each eye packet (see my photos) has two moisturizing pads (one for each eye). The blister packet is very well sealed, and is high-end for safety.
The product didn't sting or cause irritation.  I left mine on while watching DWTS and sorta forgot they were on the first time.  The second time, I waited and did it before dinner with my friends, and they noticed a difference.  They said I looked rested.  I laughed and fessed-up to what I did.
Buy'm you'll love'm, too!

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/D3sQb--aZhM/

Buy yours on Amazon:
#FootPeel #EyeDelight #Collagen #EyeCare #EyePads #HyaluronicAcid #AntiAging #ReduceFineLines #ReducePuffiness #ReduceDarkCircles

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment