Wednesday, May 10, 2017

REVIEW: Night Provision™ BX-960 LED USB #BikeLight











Being I travel and reside in my Class A RV, you can imagine how often I am in need of a quality BRIGHT light.  Look no more, will I.  This is like a spotlight searching for Batman in the sky...it's super duper bright...and it flashes rapidly when clicked twice.

I truly couldn't be more pleased.  It'll be a great aid in hikes, biking, canoe trips and so much more.  I've already placed it in my purse for safety reasons, and being that it's rechargeable with the USB port, it's my newest safety buddy.

Great find...and recommend it to every woman for safety reasons.

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:

Buy yours on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BTVLV9W/

#BikeLight #NightProvision

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment