Tuesday, May 30, 2017

REVIEW: High Output Shower Filter by #AquaBliss









It's like having a water softener again!

Love it!  If you're like me, and are living without a soft water heater, you're going to LOVE this filter.  I actually forgot, what a difference it makes in having a filter....Oh my goodness, it's like night and day.  My body wash and hair supplies will last a lot longer now, because it only takes a fraction of product with the filter.  I am ever so pleased, and best part (for me), installation was a breeze, and this filter came with EXTRA filters AND plumbers tape!  Highly recommend.

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/94DAAfI7-7w/

Buy yours on Amazon:

OR

Directly to their website:

#AquaBliss #ShowerFilter 

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. hard water shower filter

    ReplyDelete