Friday, May 19, 2017

REVIEW: Strong Lumbar Support Waist Cushion #Backrest by #Konnor








  • Oh my gosh, my lower back has been out ALL week, and I have been miserable. Meds, stretching, and physical therapy hasn't begun to relieve my misery, so I opted to buy this #Lumbar pillow from Amazon.

    It's wonderful!!! I've sat with it against my back for about 15 minutes, and it really seemed to alleviate the throbbing. I can't sit up for now, back to bed I go, but wanted to share this with my Flockers!

    Get it here on #Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/Konnor-Strong-Support-Cushion-Backrest/dp/B06XBS39QC/ 
    #Konnor
    #BackPainRelief
    #LumbarCushion
    #WaistCushion


  • Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:


by Konnor


All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment