Friday, May 26, 2017

REVIEW: HSS Handmade Natural Himalayan Salt Lamp









I've been wanting a salt lamp forever....but wanted to wait for the price to get down a bit.
Now after receiving this one, I wish I wouldn't had waited so long, because I just adore this lamp. I am SO glad that I bought it.

Surprisingly, the small wooden base, is quite sturdy, and compliments the lamp.
I love the natural look of the lamp, and the orange/peach glow. I like just looking at it too, and will probably stare at it a
little more in the dark! Hehe!

Plus, I really am glad it comes with a nice length cord and DIMMER switch!  

I am tickled pink!

Watch un-boxing video on YouTube:

Buy yours on Amazon:

#HimalayanSaltSolution 

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment