Saturday, January 14, 2017

REVIEW: Car Handle Bar #AutoAssistBar by ET-ASSIST








  • WOW! These are a great dual gadget. One you can use to pull yourself up and out of the car ; and break glass if need, to. The other, to slip thru your headrest, and use it as a pulley to aid in moving forward. #greatinvention

    I have Sciatica on my right side, and some days it takes all I can to stand-up or sit down.
    THIS is going to be wonderful aid for me getting back and forth from the car. WOW! Where was this on my other 37 surgeries!!? So glad I found it....get it, cause someone or someday this will be used.

    Get it on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZ1VA5N/


  • Watch video on YouTube:

#Assisted #AssistSitting #CarAssist #autoassistbar



All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment