Wednesday, January 25, 2017

REVIEW: Ketogenic Diet Box Set 2 Books in 1 by Sam Kuma


The recipes are written with such delicious ingredients, I wouldn't call this a diet, rather a change of eating habits.  

Here's a sample of what recipes are in this eBook:
  • Strawberry Cheesecake (I like to start with dessert)
  • Pizza Bites
  • Spinach Pie
  • Ketogenic Side Dishes
  • Keto Bread / Muffins
  • Ketogenic Diet Fat Bombs (Oh, soooo good!)
These easy to follow recipes are perfect for the beginner, or any level of cook. Plus, there are things I never even heard of before, for instance, cauliflower breadsticks!  Say what?  Pass them this way, please!

Lastly, there's a bonus gift included, which I'll let you discover when you order your copy.

Buy your copy on #Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Ketogenic-Diet-Box-Set-Books-ebook/dp/B01NCQ4D7L/

#KenoticDietFabBombs #VeganLifestyle #VeganCookbook #SamKuma #Ebook

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment