Saturday, January 21, 2017

REVIEW: Professional Make-Up Case #AllTheThings #cosmeticmakeupcase













I was concerned when I bought this the measurements weren't accurate, because it looks small in the photos.  Happily, it's perfect dimensions, and I love it!

It's built quite sturdy, and strong. It's a lot heavier than any cosmetic make-up case I've ever owned. It's not a flimsy cardboard type you find at box box stores. 

The inside is made of a velveteen, and included are a set of keys, and a sturdy strap.  The compartment area below is 4" deep. The trays slide well, without hesitation, and also are not flimsy.

I really highly recommend this case.

Buy your Professional Make-Up Case #AllTheThings on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M...
Watch my un-boxing YouTube video:


All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment