Monday, January 2, 2017

REVIEW: Retinol Moisturizer by #InstaNatural




This is the fourth product I've ordered from #InstaNaturals. As with the other three products, this is made with superior ingredients, and the packaging arrived in pristine order.  I really like that they ship in boxes that fit perfectly inside my standard mailbox (it's a special box made just for regular size mail boxes).

The moisturizer is very creamy, and luxurious. It drinks in my pores, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, and plump looking. I like that there's no real scent. Preferably, I don't use scented products, it triggers my Migraine headaches.

Watch video on YouTube:

Buy yours on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/InstaNatural-Retinol-Moisturizer-Aging-Cream/dp/B00Q5ERAWQ/

OR

Insta Natural's site:
http://instanatural.com/products/retinol-moisturizer/

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment