Monday, January 9, 2017

REVIEW: Retinol Cream by #JoyalBeauty_Retinol





I have been using this for a while now and am happy with the results. With long-term daily use, I think anyone should be able to see results. It does not make every line/wrinkle on your face disappear 100% but it will make them significantly less intense along with lightening any dark spots. It's creamy, non-greasy and absorbs quickly enough that I can lay my head on the pillow shortly after applying and not worry about it rubbing off on the linens. I stopped using Retinol for about 6 months for some insane reason and at Halloween I was suiting up for my annual party, and applying the cheap costume make-up, and looked in the mirror and was horrified at the significant lines on my forehead and the much more noticeable crows feet around my eyes. Ugh! I immediately went back to the daily regimen of Retinol. My skin feels smooth and tighter and those horrible looking lines have significantly diminished in appearance. As with all skincare products somethings work better for some people than others. Considering I am over 50 years old and the only thing that will completely stop the aging process is plastic surgery which I'm not going to partake in, I am so pleased with the results I get with my Retinol Cream.
I will definitely be re-ordering from this company again.  

#JoyalBeauty_Retinol #AntiWrinkle 

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment