Saturday, January 28, 2017

REVIEW: Possible TOXIC Pink Liquid on side #BlueCobaltBottles











#CobaltBlueBottles
To be fair, I reached out to the company prior to leaving this review, to see if they could explain what the pink/purple solution was that was dripping off the bottles when wet. I wrote them twice. They choose to ignore me, so I can only assume, this is the review they are willing for me to leave them about their possible toxic bottles. I wasn't about to send it for testing; however, it did leave my skin stained (see video).
I always do videos when I open my packages, because I'm a blogger, and when I want to share an idea (this time it was pretty bottles and how to utilize in decorating areas of your residence, etc.), I show it from start to finish. Unfortunate for this company, because it's all caught on video, the horrid experience.
Watch my video, it's long, but it's in 3 parts. Afterwards make-up your own mind if its something you want to order.
and

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment