Tuesday, January 31, 2017

REVIEW: #SpikyMassageBall Kit by #Limm









This little trio are the perfect addition to my arsenal of massage therapy products.

I'm a certified massage therapist, and being so, I'm under a great deal of stress, and don't always make it to my own therapy sessions each week (bad girl, I know)...so this is a FABULOUS addition to my personal release, as well as my clientele. 

The Lacrosse balls stick to skin, without pulling, and slipping; and the spiky ball is strong enough to withstand larger clients, and still reach their trigger points....and the blue ball has greatly helped my plantar fasciitis.


Watch uboxing video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/LVKarG-E3ks/

Buy yours on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LK9GP5I/

#LimmGroup #SpikyMassageBall #Limm

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment