Sunday, January 8, 2017

REVIEW: The Ultimate Beginners' Guide to Mastering Adobe #PhotoShop in 1 Week



Very easy read, and step-by-step directions. Author did a great job by starting out explaining the different versions of Photoshop. The illustrations are well-defined, and have arrows/etc for easy detection of matter. 

I especially appreciated the 'Open As' information. I never knew the ramifications of this in similar products. 

Overall, the perfect book for one that wants to hit the floor running in Photoshop.

Buy your copy of The Ultimate Beginners' Guide to Mastering Adobe #PhotoShop in 1 Week by John Slavio
https://www.amazon.com/Photoshop-Ultimate-Beginners-Mastering-Photography/dp/1520245335/


#PhotoShop
All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment