Thursday, January 26, 2017

REVIEW: Portable Manual Coffee Grinder by #Tastemate










Exactly the grinder I was looking for, and more. It's a lot larger than it appears in the photos. It's very well built, and the grinding mechanism, turns effortlessly, and evenly. I've had manual grinders in the past that had irregular grinding.

The stainless steel is milled beautifully, and will make any kitchen look contemporary, and chic.

Also, as an added bonus, there's a double-headed brush for cleaning.

Buy your Portable Manual Coffee Grinder by Tastmate on Amazon:

Watch my un-boxing YouTube video:


All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment