Friday, October 7, 2016

#Instanatural Vitamin C Serum Review


With all the time I spend outside, in the elements, and change of water sources, my skin has taken its toll. I was thrilled to find that this Vitamin C Serum, has transformed my dry dull skin, back to a lustrous healthy dewy shine!

Because I am a travel blogger/YouTuber TORIngAmerica, and live in my Class A RV, with my fur-babies, I am fortunate that I can do beauty treatments while I work (research, typing articles, etc.), sometimes I like to take pamper days, where I slather myself in this serum from the tops of my hands, arms, décolleté, neck, and face. I sit here in a bikini while my body devours the serum, and allowing myself to be pampered. Ahhh, it's wonderful!

For my face/neck/hands/décolleté, I apply 4 drops to my hands, and rub vigorously between my palms to warm the oil up a bit. Then I slick it all over in an upward direction, and watch my body drink it in like water on sand! It's fabulous! What a difference this has made in my skin already....can't wait to see where this takes me!

Plus I really am impressed that it contains Sea Buckthorn Oil, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Stem Cells (and more).  These are ingredients which I often seek, when buying anti-aging products.

I also wanted to relay a very important factor about #Instanatural customer service staff (“CSS”); and my experience when ordering this from their site.  I was having difficulty when selecting “Amazon” as a check-out choice to pay with, and attain my address.  After a few hiccups, I opted to ask the CSS/pop-up box, to help me. They were courteous, and kind; and helped me in a professional manner, which was most-appreciated.

I will definitely be re-ordering from this company again.  

Buy yours here:

#Instanatural #AntiWrinkle #GreenTea #WitchHazel #TightenSkin #AntiAging #DrySkin #Hydrating #VitaminC #HyaluronicAcid #PlantStemCells

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. 


No comments:

Post a Comment