Wednesday, October 26, 2016

REVIEW: Pressure Gate Wall Saver from Baby First



This pair of #PressureGateWallSavers are ideal for my lifestyle, because they securely fit between my bedroom, and hallway in #JimmyLeeTheRV. I don't always want a gate up to keep out #Freckeez and #Figee, but every once in a while, it's important if I'm ironing, or beading, and don't want them to jump up on the bed.  You know little dogs, before you know it, they've sprung-up, and landed right where you didn't want them.  hehe

I really like that these savers are not permanent, and don't need attached. It's perfect for me.  Imagine bumping those daily or they getting caught on blouses, and such as passing by.

Watch the video below for more information.

See my video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/Ywkop_fGdqw/

Buy yours on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Pressure-Surfaces-Baby-Dog-Pet-tension-mounted-1st/dp/B01LY89RPE/

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment