Sunday, October 23, 2016

REVIEW: Golf Alignment #PuttingMirror by #JZGolf



I have been golfing on and off for over 30 years. It's a love, hate, Oh no, can't afford it I'm wasting my time, type of gal. 

My two problems, are not enough strength when using my woods, and my impatience with my putt, if I don't hit the hole within two attempts. I know it's silly to get frustrated, because every golfer knows, that's going to lead to a bad day on the course.

I was eager, but skeptical about this little gadget. Figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a looksy, and see what all the chatter is about.....whelp, I know, now.  It must be made out of magic, or puppy dog tails, something good, because this works!  I mean, within the second putt, I was convinced.  I tried to take photos of me playing, but the sun and my shutter were not cooperating, so I made a video (see below), with drawings explaining the trick to using this #PuttingMirror.  

If the courses were smart, they'd give these away, or for the day to everyone, because once you begin playing with this, you'll want to go back all the time.  I know I do....oh boy, there goes my savings, again.  hehe

Buy your #GolfPutting Alignment Mirror Training Aid with Carrying Case by JZ Golf on #Amazon, here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018LGMY7Q/

Watch my video on YouTube, here:  https://youtu.be/LgZ6TQVoqug

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment