Sunday, October 23, 2016

REVIEW: #Syma 5pc 750mAh Lipo Battery With 5 In 1 Charger



Was really looking forward to the arrival of this from #Syma. However, I received a real stinker, and it doesn't work. I contacted the company within hours after opening the Prime package from Amazon, to let them know that my device was either junk, or need to send a new one for my review.  They ignored my first email, and my last one this morning.  Therefore, I will write this review the only way I can.....here goes...

1 out of 5 ports worked, the other 4 failed.  Customer service department ignored my attempt to rectify this product.

Only reason for writing this post, is because I promised I would.

Sorry you wasted your time reading this, I know I'm disgruntle about my time writing it.

Cheers,
Tori

Here's the listing on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Battery-Compatible-Cheerson-Quadcopter-Charger/dp/B01M12Y95T All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment