Thursday, October 27, 2016

REVIEW: Dual Mattifying Toner from #InstaNatural


If you never tried a 'dual mattifying' toner, you'll be quite surprised by the separated contents in the bottle (if bottle is clear like this one by #InstaNatural). I've read removes in the past that folks think it's spoiled, or tainted...that's not the case. It's like oil and water; yes, water is more dense, so the oil floats, and same with this formula. All you have to do is shake the bottle prior to each use, and all will be right again.

This toner is perfect for younger skin, and oily skin, because it removes excess oil, and traces of left-over make-up, after washing. Leaves skin feeling refreshed, and back to it's correct balance. 

It helps with 'shiny skin' and keeps your face moisturized through-out the day. Keeps oily skin at bay, and absorbs quickly. Because the active ingredient extract is Willowbark, it's a natural source of Salicylic Acid, which of course aids in targeting imperfections, and leaving your skin refined.

It helped my combination skin, and by mid-day, I had no excess oil, and didn't need to powder my face down at lunch time.....what a shocker!  That's usually my routine.  I'm loving it!

Buy yours from their website OR Amazon, here:

http://instanatural.com/collections/skin-care-toners/products/dual-phase-mattifying-toner/
OR
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GOW8PFE/

Here's my video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/qK3YxNaRHoc/


All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment