Monday, October 17, 2016

REVIEW: Black Box Honey Type Cleaner #LeatherConditioner




This #LeatherConditioner by #BlackBox is the BOMB! You must see my video below to see it work within seconds cleaning my cruddy old Keds. I'm astonished how fast it worked!!

It's been a few hours since making the video, and I went back to check my shoes, and they are still looking great.  No residue, tacky, filmy residue. The shoes are clean, and a lot softer, now that are conditioned.

I'll be applying this to Jimmy Lee the RV's captain chairs as soon as it cools down here in Florida. Can't wait to see the outcome....especially since those leather chairs are a bluff white.  Perhaps, they're not, and they're actually chalk white! hehe Time will tell.

Buy your Black Box Conditioner #LeatherConditioner on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Black-Box-Conditioner-Furniture-Restorer-Best-Shoes-Natural/dp/B01ISSE2JA/

See my video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/5L_AoGxLmY4

Here's the results:

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment