Sunday, October 16, 2016

REVIEW: All Optical Glass Lens, 10x25 #PortableBinoculars by Merytes


I was eager to get these #PortableBinoculars because they are the ideal size for my needs while #TORIngAmerica; and perfect for my limited strength in my wrists, and girly size hands. Also I needed to replace my Daddy's old hunting binocular's I've been using since his passing. He bought them in the 70's and they feel like 50lbs to me....I'm sure they're more like 8lbs or so. His aren't being discarded, they're just not going to be taken with me on long hikes, etc.....too much weight for me.

Straight out of the package, I am impressed. They came packaged nicely (gift package worthy for direct shipping from #Amazon), secure, and everything you need to get started. The lightweight, craftsmanship, and ease finding depth of field with the magnification. A nifty function is the skid-proof hand-wheel.  Simply turn round the hand-wheel, it will become clear, and high definition image.

These would be hard to beat at this price range. 

Buy your  All Optical Glass Lens, 10x25 #PortableBinoculars by Merytes, here:
https://www.amazon.com/Binoculars-10x25-Portable-Definition-Merytes/dp/B01DF02UTA/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1475142596&sr=8-31&keywords=binoculars/

Watch my review on YouTube, here:
https://youtu.be/KYaGFkaMl4Y/


All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment