Wednesday, November 16, 2016

REVIEW: Adult Coloring Books by Coloring-On-The-Go


I am thrilled to finally find an adult coloring book, that fits in my purse, and has a carrying pouch. Lately, between myself, and my Mommy, I spend a lot of time in waiting rooms, and you know how many wasted hours that counts up to in a hurry.

Particularly, I choose this kit for the wild animal pages. I thought that'd make a great distraction from the stereotypical flowers, and such.....and it does!

The pages aren't too large, that your hand rests on the page, and smears the colors. With that said, the pages are smaller than most, and I appreciate that, too. I want to be able to keep my mind active, and finish a page, not open it the following days/weeks, and be reminded where I was for the last appointment.

Lastly, the design print are clear, and sharp, and no messy ink smudges (you know the cheap kind I'm referencing if you're a fan of adult coloring books). Also the carry pouch isn't intrusive where it takes over my purse, and I can slip in my pencils easily.

I highly recommend this set. 

Buy your Adult Coloring Books by Coloring-On-The-Go #Mandalas on Amazon: 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZAGHQD/

Watch video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/AqBWaIsYo7E/


All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment