Monday, November 7, 2016

REVIEW: Hacking and Computer Security eBook by John Slavio



If you're a novice, like myself in basic computer security and penetration testing, you're going to be enthralled with this book.

Overall:  Its a direct, easy to read, and understand description of the different security risks, penetration testing procedures, and computer protection. It's like a 101 on basic computer security. I learned a lot, and things I didn't even know which existed.

Buy your Hacking and Computer Security eBook by John Slavio, on Amazon: 
https://www.amazon.com/Hacking-Penetration-Beginners-programming-engineering/dp/1539033694/

#hackingrobot
All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment