Monday, November 14, 2016

REVIEW: #ArtColors Liquid Chalk Markers


The markers are vibrant, and don't smear, nor drip. They're very pretty, and have a variety of colors to choose from.

They're very simple to use:
1. Remove cap, and push the tip down a few times.
2. Replace cap, and shake vigorously in an upward motion, for about 30 seconds.
3. Remove cap, and push down gently a few more times, and VIOLA, the ink begins to flow toward the tip.

I'm going to use these to decorate my Christmas gifts this year. I always decorate my gifts in plain white tissue paper, and pretty colored ribbon.  This year, I will add design, and names written on to the tissue.  I'm sure it'll be a wonderful addition to my tradition.  Can't wait!

Buy your #ArtColors Liquid Chalk Markers, on Amazon: 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LY46SXH/

#NeonColors #LiquidChalkMarkers #NonToxicMarkers #BlackboardMarkers
https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/y5a0b4t5/q0a0x1i2/

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment