Wednesday, November 16, 2016

REVIEW: #NewYorkBiology Arabica Coffee Scrub




If you love the smell of coffee, you're going to want to buy this scrub!
It smells like a big cup of coffee with cream and sugar....heavenly!!

How I use it is is take a teaspoon amount, and put it in a pie plate (pie plates don't slip out of my hand, and won't break if I drop it in the shower), smooth over my dampened skin in small circular motions. I work from the tops of my feet upward to my décolleté.  No need to depress too heavily, as you're more than likely to irritate your skin. This is a very coarse scrub, and a little amount goes a long way.

I love it, and recommend it to all coffee flavor lovers, like myself.

Buy your #NewYorkBiology Arabica Coffee Scrub on Amazon: 
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Arabica-Coffee-Organic-Ingredients/dp/B01LZDS706/

Watch video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/fsxh8JkZLxQ/

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment