Saturday, November 26, 2016

REVIEW: Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard by #PerfectAccessoriesUS




I am in love with my Bluetooth keyboard. Can't believe I didn't get one earlier...it's saves me so much time, and frustration on my Galaxy 4.

Being I'm a former Paralegal, I am accustom to a keyboard, so typing on an iPhone, is a bit daunting to say the least, because it slows me down, and then a darn call/text pops up, and slows my pace.  However, with this little fella, it's been a joy to use search/text/etc. on my iPhone.

It works great, and once I memorize the function keys, I'll be flying on this like my old keyboard.  Just a little gem...it really is the best thing I've bought in a long time!

This would make a fabulous gift for anyone at any time....especially at Christmas, imagine the excitement that would come in receiving this under the tree.  

Exclusively, from Perfect Accessories US, to my Flockers, is this discount code: V539FZ3D
Apply it at check-out using the link below...

Buy your Perfect Portable Bluetooth Keyboard on Amazon: 

Watch video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/u1zQ5i4mMac/

#PerfectAccessoriesUS

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment