Saturday, November 26, 2016

REVIEW: J2CC 2-in-1 Lightning and Micro USB Cable






This is such a clever design!

Why hasn't this become the 'norm' in cable cords?  Seriously, this makes life so much easier...especially, if you're at a game/event/outing with friends/family, and someone needs to charge their phone. No more asking, who has what phone. This cord has everyone covered...genius!

Plus the four-core copper wires, make charging a lightning speed....it's wonderful.

I can't think of anything I'd change, except maybe offer a 10 ft cable.  I prefer longer cords, because of my lifestyle.  But hey, is that something to snicker about....no.  Love it!

Buy your #J2CC2in1LightningandMicroUSBCable High-speed charge and Data sync charging cord in #rosegold #pink on #Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LRPYFKM/

Watch video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/cnXSIXRNyRI/



All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment