Wednesday, November 23, 2016

REVIEW: Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Aging Cream by #Swissvita







I am astonished after only 11 days of using this cream (twice daily), the difference in my skin tone. The results speak volumes in my YouTube video, and the attached before and after photo. 

The cream itself is slightly thick, penetrates easily, and has no after scent. It doesn't sting, or leave my skin irritated after or during application. Actually, I don't even think about it, once it's applied.

Being that I'm a true redhead, and have considerable skin damage, I am HIGHLY impressed with this cream. I also applied it to my shoulders and décolleté. I had a stain between my breast from spraying perfume in the same spot, and now it's 95% lightened. I'm sure in a few more weeks, it'll be completely gone. 

Now I know why they say, "It's not magic, it's Swissvita!" :-)

I highly recommend this serum!!


Buy it on Amazon:

Watch video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/Q7Lq1yJN6Bs/

#Swissvita #skinserum #antiaging  #AC-11® #AC11®  #allinonetube #serum

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment