Monday, November 28, 2016

REVIEW: Greek Mythology: A Concise Guide to Ancient Gods, Heroes, Beliefs and Myths of Greek Mythology


Since I know absolutely nothing about Greek Mythology ("GM"), this was a great introduction; however, I found this guide to be more an outline of the general premises. It did explain the beginning of man and a brief overview of the Gods, but did not go into detail of any of the stories, of the Gods nor man.

The author quoted a lot of Greek philosopher's, and touched on the Trojan War; however, I found it did not have the complexity of what I would expect a guide to have...this seems more of an introduction to GM, rather than a guide.

Lastly, there are a slew of grammatical errors, but not enough to hinder the comprehensive flow of this introduction.

Overall:  I feel it read more like a general thesis of GM.

Buy your copy on #Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Greek-Mythology-Concise-Ancient-Egyptian-ebook/dp/B01HXN6ZFK/

#GreekMythology #HourlyHistory #AncientGods #GreekMyths #GuideToGreekMythology

All opinions in my reviews are my own and are not swayed by the fact I received a small discount. If this review was helpful to you, please click “Yes” down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment