Wednesday, September 21, 2016

100% PURE Argan Oil



It is simply astonishing how quickly this #argan oil works.

The bottle is a HUGE 4 oz., and the oil is near odorless, non greasy, and 100% PURE ARGAN OIL.

I gave myself a two-day, well conditioning hair treatment, and my hair came out simply divine! Basically, I put the product on my hair, used a pick to distribute evenly. Then ran a rat-comb (fine tooth comb), through-out, taking special attention to my ends, and then wrapped my hair into a loose messy bun. I let this sit on my hair for two days. When I washed my hair again, it like someone appeared with a beauty wand, and crowned me with the 'Kardashian' sleek, straight, shine! Simply, gorgeous! I now am sporting the "KardaSHINE!"

Go get yourself a bottle here on Amazon....you're going to LOVE it!!


Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment