Thursday, September 22, 2016

Easy Windshield Wipers by #EZWipers




EZWipers are just that, EASY [to install] wipers! Plus, they're made so well, they even withstand the Florida heat! I've had my set for about 8 months, and they haven't cracked, or tore from use. Most wipers don't last very long in Florida, due to our climate; however, these little gems have taken a beaten through our two seasons, rainy, and tourist! hehe

Check-out my video on youtube here to learn more about the product, and how to install them correctly.

Since I got mine in 2015, I'm not sure if I'm still privy, but I may be offering a giveaway from #EZWipers!  If so, I'll update later.  Keep checking back, and cross your fingers!!

Buy them, you'll love them!

Disclaimer: I am committed to providing an unbiased review, regardless of how I obtained the product. Fortunately, I received this product at a discounted price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purpose of an honest review. This, and all of my reviews, are 100% my personal, sincere opinion. Yours may differ from mine. Please feel free to comment if you found this review helpful (or not), or have any questions. I welcome and appreciate feedback regarding my reviews. [...] Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment