Monday, September 26, 2016

#CoolTowel by Divlor Review




When I initially ordered this, I was soooo excited, because I suffer from heat strokes. I thought this towel would be advantageous for keeping me cool; however, my Mommy's health took a turn for the worse, and I put it in storage until just this past weekend.  When I took it out of the box it was sent in by Amazon (yes, I hadn't even unpacked it, yet), the towel was FILLED with M O L D!  I have no idea if that's because it was packaged too long, or if it's a standard with this towel.  I did skim others reviews to see, and discovered others have issues with mold, too; but, I doubt they let theirs sit in their Amazon box for a year. Because of this, I'm giving Divlor the benefit of the doubt, and not assigning them with a 1 star, and basing it on a 3 star. No way to know if the mold was there upon delivery.  Needless to say, this #cooltowel, has hit file 13.  Good news, they do offer a  100% Money-Back guarantee for those who may need it.  I tend to think I don't qualify.  ;-)

Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment