Monday, September 26, 2016

Probiotic Review for Well State



I have taken #WellStateProbiotic supplements for a while now, and have had great results.

It started working on day four. The most bothersome symptoms (pain/cramping, urgency, bloating) were significantly diminished by day six. Another fabulous benefit is my 'oh so embarrassing' intestinal noises have subsided. I'm now have been taking them for nearly a year, and I'm feeling great!

The only con, is that it seems to be creating some bloating, but I nipped that in the bud, by taking it at bedtime.

I would recommend these to anyone with digestive problems; and get your life back on track!

Definitely a brand that I entrust with my health.

Buy yours here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0117WRANO

Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment