Saturday, September 24, 2016

Should Pulley Review



This is the exact pulley as my Physical Therapy Office ("PTO").

Last year, I was jogging down a steep cobble street, and lost my footing and down I went. Yup, you guessed it, I was silly enough to try to 'catch myself' to avoid injury. Which of course, caused a great deal more in the long run (no pun intended). I ended up spraining my ankle, tearing my ligaments, and rupturing my left bicep tendon.

A few days later, I was sent to the PTO, for 3 day a week therapy.  Welp, my insurance benefits ran out, and my body still hadn't recovered. So when I saw this, I ordered it immediately.  Now I give myself the same work-out as the PTO, without the hassle of appointments, parking, and waiting in the lobby.

I've been using this for 9 months, and it's held-up wonderfully.  No flaws in the design, and a great asset to my life.

Highly recommend this #ShoulderPulley

You can buy yours on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CV4ZF94/


Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment